1) To maintain an overview of the Council’s Constitution including contract procedure rules, financial regulations and codes of conduct and behaviour.
2) To review any issue referred to it by a Statutory Officer of the Council or any Council body.
3) To monitor the effective development and operation of risk management and corporate governance in the Council.
4) To monitor Council policies and strategies on:
Anti-Fraud and Corruption
Insurance and Risk Management
5) To consider the Council’s arrangements for corporate governance and agreeing necessary actions to ensure compliance with best practice.
6) To consider the Council’s compliance with its own and other published standards and controls.
7) To monitor and maintain an overview of the Councils requirements and duties under the General Data protection Regulations.
8) To monitor the Council’s processes in relation to
- Freedom of Information Requests
- Members Enquiries
9) Data quality
Support officer: Claire Mayhew (01277 312 741).
Phone: 01277 312 741