Committee structureBrentwood Borough Council operates a 'committee style' form of governance. The terms of reference for each committee can be found by clicking on the links below. Committee system Councils make most decisions in committees, which are made up of a mix of Councillors from all political parties. Such Councils may have one or more overview and scrutiny committees but are not required to.
View minutes and agendas from previous years and committees
- Community & Health Committee
- Dismissal Appeals Committee
- Emergency Committee
- Environment, Enforcement & Housing Committee
- Policy, Resources & Economic Development Committee
- Staff Appointments Committee