Dismissal Appeals Committee
Purpose of committee
Dismissal Appeals Committee (to meet on demand) has the following functions:
(a) To consider and determine any appeal by the Chief Executive, Section 151 Officer or Monitoring Officer against dismissal.
(b) To consider and determine any allegation or issue of misconduct, incapability or breakdown in trust against the Chief Executive, Section 151 Finance Officer, Monitoring Officer or a Deputy Monitoring Officer.
Dismissal Advisory Panel (to meet on demand) has the following functions:
(a) To advise full Council on matters relating to the dismissal of the Chief Executive, the Chief Finance Officer and the Monitoring Officer.
NB. This Panel comprises three independent persons who are not Members of the Council.
- Councillor Chris Hossack (Chair)
- Councillor Keith Parker (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Barry Aspinell
- Councillor Mrs Noelle Hones
- Councillor Peter Jakobsson
- Councillor Jay Laplain
- Councillor Dominic Naylor
- Councillor Charles Nolan
- Councillor Lesley Wagland
- Councillor Thomas Bridge (Substitute)
- Councillor Sarah Cloke (Substitute)
- Councillor Mark Haigh (Substitute)
- Councillor Mrs Jan Pound (Substitute)
- Councillor Garry White (Substitute)
Support officer: Jean Sharp (01277 312 655).