Staff Appointments Committee
Purpose of committee
Staff Appointments Committee (to meet on demand) has the following functions:
(a) To appoint the following designated officers:
Section 151 Finance Officer
and such other posts as may be determined from time to time by Group Leaders in consultation with the Chief Executive.
(b) To comply with the requirements set out in Chapter 4 of the Constitution (Staff Employment Procedure Rules).
c) To agree, review and amend to salary and grading structures for chief officer posts in line with the agreed remuneration policy.
- Councillor Chris Hossack (Chair)
- Councillor Tom McLaren (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Barry Aspinell
- Councillor Keith Barber
- Councillor Gareth Barrett
- Councillor Sarah Cloke
- Councillor Charles Nolan
- Councillor Mrs Maria Pearson
- Councillor Cliff Poppy
- Councillor Andy Fryd (Substitute)
- Councillor Thomas Heard (Substitute)
- Councillor Dominic Naylor (Substitute)
- Councillor Keith Parker (Substitute)
- Councillor Lesley Wagland (Substitute)
Support officer: Jean Sharp (01277 312 655).