Business at extraordinary meetings of the Council shall be restricted to the following:
· to appoint a Member to preside at the meeting if neither the Mayor nor the Deputy Mayor are present and able to preside;
· to receive apologies for absence from Members;
· to receive any declarations of interest from Members and Officers;
· to consider any business set out in the notice convening the meeting;
· to consider any matter which, by reason of special circumstances to be specified in the minutes of the meeting, the Mayor considers should be considered at the meeting as a matter of urgency.
No other business will be transacted.
Support officer: Jean Sharp (01277 312655).
Phone: 01277 312655